Brighter & Radiant Skin with the Best Medifacial in Delhi
Medifacials Treatment Overview: Treatment, Procedure, Benefits, Cost, Aftercare and FAQs
Medifacials have gained immense popularity as they improve the skin tone, texture, and treat various medical conditions. With this comprehensive skin treatment, achieving healthy skin and maintaining it is now very much easy. Every skin is different and responds to certain medifacial differently, so the composition of process is also tailored according to skin concerns, needs, and goals of an individual. People with dull, acne-prone, oily, uneven, rough and sensitive skin can also avail of the benefits of medifacial treatment.
Benefits of Medifacials
- Add hydration and volume to the skin
- Boost collagen and elastin production and reverse the signs of aging
- Detoxification of the skin
- Impart a natural glow to the face
- Promote skin rejuvenation by repairing the skin
- Fundamental improvement of the skin
- Neutralize free radicals with antioxidants
- Enhance facial contour
- Promote new cell growth
- Renew the skin and give a glowing complexion
- Repair sun damage
Customized medifacials contain biologically active ingredients, plant extracts, and active molecules that exfoliate, repair, balance, hydrate, and nourish the skin. The procedure is effective and safe for all skin types. The treatment improves the appearance of pigmentation, acne, fine lines, and also manages rosacea. The resurfacing method helps to even out the skin tone. Some medifacials are also useful in controlling and reducing bacterial activity. These facials remove the topmost dead skin layer and also brighten the skin complexion. The method also tightens the enlarged open pores by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
Common skin concerns treated with medifacials
- Premature aging: Many anti-aging benefits are provided by these medifacials, as these involve certain hydrating boosters like hyaluronic acid and vitamins which help in new skin cell formation.
- Acne management: The root cause of acne is determined, and medifacial is designed to target the specific concern. Deep cleansing the skin and removing the acne-causing bacteria leads to healing of existing acne and prevent future breakouts. It helps to clean the pores by removing the dead skin layer, reducing sebum production and making the skin visibly clear.
- Hyperpigmentation management: The active ingredients lighten the skin, by removing the damage from deeper skin layers, exfoliate the skin, and increase cell renewal.
What happens during the treatment?
- Skin examination: Proper skin examination and then a discussion regarding skin concerns happens. Once the skin type, concerns and treatment goals are determined, the process, ingredients and formulations are decided.
- Deep cleaning of the skin: Firstly, Cleansing of the skin is done gently with a mild PH balanced cleanser.Special care is taken so that the natural barrier of the skin that contains essential oil, lipids, and pH level is not disrupted, as they are very much important for maintaining skin health.
- Exfoliation, steaming, and extraction: The process of exfoliation with hydradermabrasion helps in removing the dead, dry skin and also stimulate the cell renewal. It improves the dead skin cells and helps in lymphatic drainage. This also improves the circulation of blood and smoothen the skin texture. Massage is given to remove improve blood circulation and reduce fluid retention. This helps to make the skin youthful and glowing. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and congestion in the pores are also removed by extraction method.
- Special chemically formulated mask: It hydrates the skin, provides nourishment, corrects the targeted skin concern, reduces redness, and purifies the skin.
After the treatment, one must protect the treated skin area from the ultraviolet rays by wearing proper clothing and applying broad-spectrum sunscreen regularly. Do not apply makeup immediately after the treatment.
One can get a medifacial treatment done once a month to achieve healthy and radiant skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
All medifacials are customized according to the specific skin type and needs. There is no downtime associated with medifacials. The patient may experience redness if extractions are performed or more active ingredients are used, this problem will subside within a few hours of the treatment. Medifacials are designed to treat particular skin conditions and are safe for all skin types, as the treatment is provided after conducting proper skin analysis.
Medifacials are tailored to treat skin conditions like dehydrated or dull skin, signs of aging, sun damage, and pigmentation. An individual can experience soft supple and radiating healthy skin after the treatment. Medifacials can be performed in conjunction with other cosmetic procedures which focus on boosting the results and enhancing the overall look of the face.
Makeup can be applied after medifacials treatment. Though, it is advisable that an individual must avoid wearing makeup immediately after the treatment and must wait until the next day. So, that the skin can receive the maximum benefits of the medifacial treatment.
Book An Appointment
We are taking full precautions at the clinic against COVID-19. Online and Physical consultations are available to assist our patients.
Book an appointment by calling on the given numbers:
Patel Nagar: 011-47062167, +91 9716686756
Online consultation timings
Monday - Sunday : 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Thursday : Closed!